ALERT!!: My othe site called "Motorcycle Picture Of The Day" has MOVED!

Alert, My other site is now known as MOTORCYCLE PHOTO OF THE DAY and is now hosted on Wordpress. If you have questions about the new site please e-mail me at MCPOYD@gmail.com

Please make a note of it and take a minute to check us out.




Wednesday, August 8, 2012

S1 Tracker update..

Aaron Pierson sends in an update on his tracker
I sent in a few pics of my s1 tracker a while back, but now I've got good pipes on it! These are a set of WTF's. As you might know you get these pipe kits as a set of rolled cones. I had previously NEVER TIG welded before. So I got the kit, a brand new Lincoln 155 and got started. What a learning curve! And completely worth the effort! I urge anyone wanting to try and build pipes to do it. In this configuration the stingers are 90% inside the baffle cone. This gave unrestricted flow and knocked a few DB's off the noise level.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

G P Hardware is among the most prominent distributors and suppliers of a wide variety of Industrial Hardware Products. There range includes a vast variety of Pipes and Fittings, hand tools and rubber products.G.I Pipes dealers