ALERT!!: My othe site called "Motorcycle Picture Of The Day" has MOVED!

Alert, My other site is now known as MOTORCYCLE PHOTO OF THE DAY and is now hosted on Wordpress. If you have questions about the new site please e-mail me at MCPOYD@gmail.com

Please make a note of it and take a minute to check us out.




Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Sweet RD400 custom.

As seen at the "Riding Into History" motorcycle show in St Augustine recently.  There's a LOT of love in this build.  As nice as it is you could still ride the hell out of this bike.






.

3 comments:

R.Dress said...

Great to see how much love went into this machine. Style wise the tank seat and headlight looks out of place here. I guess it's good to try new things.

FloridaSteve said...

I agree. The seat looks too tall for the bike. There is a LOT of love in this build though.

custom bike paints said...

I agree. The bench looks too alpine for the bike. There is a LOT of adulation in this body though.


custom paint