ALERT!!: My othe site called "Motorcycle Picture Of The Day" has MOVED!

Alert, My other site is now known as MOTORCYCLE PHOTO OF THE DAY and is now hosted on Wordpress. If you have questions about the new site please e-mail me at MCPOYD@gmail.com

Please make a note of it and take a minute to check us out.




Friday, April 13, 2012

Really Sweet R5 Racer.

Hello,
I sold my Suzuki GT250/350 café racer last year and bought a Kawasaki H1 that I’m restoring. But can’t wait to get back on a 2 stroke so I bought this 1972 R5 last week at the Vegas auction. Should be here next week. I registered it with antique tags, order a tail light/license plate holder and brake switch and hope to be ridding it next week. Smokin it!

Thank you,
Rick Martin, SP.
 Period correct with just the right touches!

No comments: