ALERT!!: My othe site called "Motorcycle Picture Of The Day" has MOVED!

Alert, My other site is now known as MOTORCYCLE PHOTO OF THE DAY and is now hosted on Wordpress. If you have questions about the new site please e-mail me at MCPOYD@gmail.com

Please make a note of it and take a minute to check us out.




Monday, October 24, 2011

A very serious hybrid from Japan.

Fantastic build from Japan! Thanks you sir! I love builds like this. All business.
Hello My name is Takeshi Goto,editor in chief of 2 stroke magazine in Japan.There are so many cool two stroke bikes in your blog! I really enjoyed them.attached photos are my RZ410.
RD250LC frame with RZ350 engine,TZ250 forks.wheels are TZ250 hubs with 17in rims.I put in LA sleeve 410cc kit for Banshee and TZ replica pipes.65hp at rear wheel,not so much but massive torque,


No comments: