ALERT!!: My othe site called "Motorcycle Picture Of The Day" has MOVED!

Alert, My other site is now known as MOTORCYCLE PHOTO OF THE DAY and is now hosted on Wordpress. If you have questions about the new site please e-mail me at MCPOYD@gmail.com

Please make a note of it and take a minute to check us out.




Monday, October 3, 2011

Reader rides! A trick S1 Tracker and an awesome find!

Aaron Pierson sends in a cool Street-tracker and an awesome H1R find.

He writes in: I think i sent you a few pics of my 75 kawasaki s1 street tracker in the past, but i wanted to show you my new 2stroke... Well i found a 1970 H1R with H1RA kit on it, all original except the paint, it had been stored in pieces in an attic for 30 years! i bought if from a really nice guy with a hell of alot of racing stories... heres some pics of it as well as my s1 tracker. the H1R is as i purchased it(only assembled). it will eventually get a full restore. 

REALLY great stuff! Pease keep us posted on the restoration!










3 comments:

aljellejay-r said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
aljellejay-r said...

Amazing bikes. The yellow Yamaha is the coolest one for me. My uncle had a one like that but it's gone now, I wish I had it.


Bike Insurance

Unknown said...

The Schwinn Joyrider Trailer 13 is the answer to this problem. While many people see this trailer just as a way to bring the little one along on bike rides

Schwinn Joyrider Bike Trailer