ALERT!!: My othe site called "Motorcycle Picture Of The Day" has MOVED!

Alert, My other site is now known as MOTORCYCLE PHOTO OF THE DAY and is now hosted on Wordpress. If you have questions about the new site please e-mail me at MCPOYD@gmail.com

Please make a note of it and take a minute to check us out.




Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Different schools. A cool small cc board tracker conversion and an MX175 fighter.

Thanks to Jeff From Tuscon!

Loved the posting of the Puch café image. Tomorrow I'm picking up a 1979 Baretta Magnum 49cc to convert to café racer. 37 original miles in close to pristine shape, all decals/badges, complete. The beautiful Puch provides a wonderful study for design, balance and esthetics for the Baretta Mag. project.

Attached: On-going conversion of my 1974 Yamaha 175MX to street/café rider; 1936 Schwinn/Merkel 2-stroke board racer conversion.
Jeff (Tucson, AZ)

Thanks!



No comments: