ALERT!!: My othe site called "Motorcycle Picture Of The Day" has MOVED!

Alert, My other site is now known as MOTORCYCLE PHOTO OF THE DAY and is now hosted on Wordpress. If you have questions about the new site please e-mail me at MCPOYD@gmail.com

Please make a note of it and take a minute to check us out.




Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A Sweet Reader Ride. A nicely hopped up RD400.

Brilliant Ride Tony! Very Nice!

Tony writes in:

Hi there, Tony McGuire here again from East Yorkshire in UK, just finished my RD400 winter makeover and thought you'd like to see it, I've gone for the period special style as I'm bored of building stock bikes, the paint is kinda TZ/Daytona style, which i did myself as I'm a classic bike painter..
hope you had a great Christmas.. i did as i spent mine in the workshop finishing the RD!
Tony



No comments: