ALERT!!: My othe site called "Motorcycle Picture Of The Day" has MOVED!

Alert, My other site is now known as MOTORCYCLE PHOTO OF THE DAY and is now hosted on Wordpress. If you have questions about the new site please e-mail me at MCPOYD@gmail.com

Please make a note of it and take a minute to check us out.




Friday, November 26, 2010

Cool Reader Ride from "Back in the Day". RD350 "do-it-all" Special!

Ric McKinsey writes in:

Really enjoy your site thought I would contribute a couple of my beautys. 1975 RD350 cafe racer I would switch the rear wheel for one with a slick and add struts and a wheely bar and take it to the strip. ( check the 1970's safety equipment, nothing but blue jeans baby)!

Ric McKinsey
Madera Calif.


Thanks Ric!  I love this sort of stuff.  And man those were some cool boots!





No comments: