ALERT!!: My othe site called "Motorcycle Picture Of The Day" has MOVED!

Alert, My other site is now known as MOTORCYCLE PHOTO OF THE DAY and is now hosted on Wordpress. If you have questions about the new site please e-mail me at MCPOYD@gmail.com

Please make a note of it and take a minute to check us out.




Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Boots Langly "UCR" H2 750.

Boots is a legend in the 2-stroke world.  He writes in with pics of his latest:

Hi Steve,
Thanks for such a great web site. You've highlighted some of the best
of the 2 wheeled world.
Good on ya!!
I'd like to present the 1973 H2 750 that I call my "UCR" (Ultimate
Cafe Racer). It's highly modified and the details can be read at
www.bootstriples.com
.
This is it's 4th, and final, reincarnation.
I roadraced triples during the late 70's through the early 80's. This
is the bike I wished I had then!!
Ride safe and have fun.
cheers
Boots Langley




No comments: