ALERT!!: My othe site called "Motorcycle Picture Of The Day" has MOVED!

Alert, My other site is now known as MOTORCYCLE PHOTO OF THE DAY and is now hosted on Wordpress. If you have questions about the new site please e-mail me at MCPOYD@gmail.com

Please make a note of it and take a minute to check us out.




Thursday, November 4, 2010

Another Nice CZ from the Czech republic!

James Writes in:
Hi, I recently posted photos of my CZ 175 dirtbike in 1962. This is her 10 years younger sister, CZ 175 Type 477 of 1972.
 In 1968, when it was put into production, it was very modern and good quality bike in its category. The bike also works great even after 38 years ... It has increased the engine power from 15hp to 18 - 20 hp and many other arrangements for driving the winding roads of our region. ČeZet Rides great!

James     Czech Republic






No comments: