ALERT!!: My othe site called "Motorcycle Picture Of The Day" has MOVED!

Alert, My other site is now known as MOTORCYCLE PHOTO OF THE DAY and is now hosted on Wordpress. If you have questions about the new site please e-mail me at MCPOYD@gmail.com

Please make a note of it and take a minute to check us out.




Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Reader Ride. An Unusual RD350LC From Sweden.

Jan Xeres Writes in:

OK, you asked for it! Enclosed are som pics of my RD.

First is the RD as it looks when it is in standard clothes. Then with a tank and seat unit that I bought from England but had to redo! It was meant to cover the standard tank but I discovered that it would just grind the paint down so I decided to build a bottom half of the tank. It is now made out of glass fibers and carbon fibers. I covered the whole unit with a 200g/sqm carbon fiber weave. The expansion chambers are from Nikkon. I made some carbon fiber silencers as well but I think the original aluminum ones look better...

Have a good one!

XMJan

Oh, yeah I'm from Eslov in Sweden...



No comments: