ALERT!!: My othe site called "Motorcycle Picture Of The Day" has MOVED!

Alert, My other site is now known as MOTORCYCLE PHOTO OF THE DAY and is now hosted on Wordpress. If you have questions about the new site please e-mail me at MCPOYD@gmail.com

Please make a note of it and take a minute to check us out.




Tuesday, July 27, 2010

75,000 Euro and she's all yours!

Info from the FOR SALE AD HERE.  Oh an no it's NOT mine lol..


I have a 93`Roc Yamaha V4 500   for sale and may be some one is interested in this exclusive GP bike. I   have the bike, ready for run and some spare parts, in very good   conditions.
This bike was ridden by spanish rider Juan Lopez Mella in the 500 cc World Championship








Comes with some nice Spares!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Will you take a cheque for 70,000?