ALERT!!: My othe site called "Motorcycle Picture Of The Day" has MOVED!

Alert, My other site is now known as MOTORCYCLE PHOTO OF THE DAY and is now hosted on Wordpress. If you have questions about the new site please e-mail me at MCPOYD@gmail.com

Please make a note of it and take a minute to check us out.




Saturday, March 27, 2010

Stunner of a Husqvarna Desert Racer

Bob Close from the Penton Owners Group sent me a link recently to a site I'd never heard of called huskyrestoration.com and some pics of this amazing Husqvarna Baha Racer.  Please do yourself a favor and click the link over to this fantastic site and check see all the pictures and read the story of this bike.  This isn't a trailer queen.  It's going to be raced in the 2010 Baha 500.  And while you're over there please check out all their restoration projects.  Really really amazing stuff.  If you're a fan of these old dirtbikes (or just curious) you should defilnately pay a visit to the Gents over on the Penton Owners Group.  I sneak over there and peek in on them every once in a while and I'm definately getting the bug.
 
Thanks again for the link Bob.  Much appreciated.



No comments: