ALERT!!: My othe site called "Motorcycle Picture Of The Day" has MOVED!

Alert, My other site is now known as MOTORCYCLE PHOTO OF THE DAY and is now hosted on Wordpress. If you have questions about the new site please e-mail me at MCPOYD@gmail.com

Please make a note of it and take a minute to check us out.




Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Someone suggested that I don't post enough Suzuki's on here and they're right. So! Let's start with a wicked GT750 Dragracer.

Nothing at all against the brand it's just that I spend so much time in the Yamaha and Kawasaki camps. Shame on me really. They are a very deserving of a podium in the 2 stroke wars. Which position is up to you LOL...


 

2 comments:

-|Giannis~SpeedJunkies|- said...

i love it

Anonymous said...

who makes that seat??? i really really want one on my 750!