ALERT!!: My othe site called "Motorcycle Picture Of The Day" has MOVED!

Alert, My other site is now known as MOTORCYCLE PHOTO OF THE DAY and is now hosted on Wordpress. If you have questions about the new site please e-mail me at MCPOYD@gmail.com

Please make a note of it and take a minute to check us out.




Saturday, January 24, 2009

Some Great Flat Track pics from Don Miller.

Don picked up on the MX250 pics I've posted and chips in with a couple of really great shots.

Don Writes:

Steve;

Not only did the motors appear stock in Moto Crossers. A lot of flat track racers used them in the late 70's and early 80's. Here's a couple of my Harley MX 250 in a Boss frame. On is of Jay Springsteen on it and the other is me being chased by 2 very big 4 strokes.

Later,Don

Thanks Much Don. As always, very much appreciated!


No comments: