ALERT!!: My othe site called "Motorcycle Picture Of The Day" has MOVED!

Alert, My other site is now known as MOTORCYCLE PHOTO OF THE DAY and is now hosted on Wordpress. If you have questions about the new site please e-mail me at MCPOYD@gmail.com

Please make a note of it and take a minute to check us out.




Sunday, January 25, 2009

Nice RD400 pics sent in by a new reader.

Sweet Ride. Looks like it was a great show! Thanks much for the pics! Keep them coming in folks!

Hi Steve,

I just stumbled on to your 2 stroke blog, good stuff. I've been wanting to build a 2 stroke and hopefully this will be the year?
Here's a couple of photos of an nice RD400 from the El Camino Swap meet in in Torrance, Ca. I didn't get to meet the owner but other than the giant turn signals & mirror I thought it looked like a fun ride, I think the Storm Trooper paint scheme works well also .

Kim Boyle



No comments: