ALERT!!: My othe site called "Motorcycle Picture Of The Day" has MOVED!

Alert, My other site is now known as MOTORCYCLE PHOTO OF THE DAY and is now hosted on Wordpress. If you have questions about the new site please e-mail me at MCPOYD@gmail.com

Please make a note of it and take a minute to check us out.




Tuesday, January 30, 2007

First post... hmmmm...

Well well well.... Lets see where this leads us. This may end up being a fairly busy place or it may totally wither and die through total lack of content. I doubt it, but it just might. I guess I should state what my general intentions are for this place. Being a vintage 2 stroke motorcycle enthusiast for over a decade now I thought I'd create a place to at least keep a running diary of projects and goings-on in my garage and in my brain as related to old bikes. Please note that I'm an enthusiast and NOT an expert. I know a LOT of experts and I definately don't put myself in that catagory. I'm probably a wee bit smarter than the average wrench turner but often it's just enough to be dangerous. The real experts are people like Tony Nicosea or Tomcat Loftis or John (Ja-Moo) Aylor, Scott Clough, Chuck "SUPERTUNE" Quenzler and Rick Brett. I spend a LOT of time hanging around and soaking up knowledge on a few 2 stroke related discussion websites like this one and this one trying to limp through different projects and contributing where can.
Anyhow I'm going to post this and see how it looks and goof around a bit. I'll be back shortly for an update and some pics... please stay tuned.
Well just for grins.. here's a picture of the RD400 at Deals Gap... hope this works...





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't be so modest Steve...I've seen your work your an above average enthusist..Love what you started here...It will be regular reading for me..Hope you keep it up to date with lots of pics...

FloridaSteve said...

Thanks! Yeah I think I'm hooked. It won't be a daily thing. Probably more like once or twice a week. Got lots of other projects on the way so I should be able to keep it going for a bit.